Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Travels Back Home


On the 31st I boarded up the plane in Munich, Germany at 2:30 in the afternoon, took it to my next stop chicago but of course the weather always sucks in Chicago so our pilot detoured us to Milluawkee for some gas because we circled chicago in the air for so long. 3 hours parked in a unexpected airport then got to chicago and for sure missed all the flights to San Francisco, grab my luggage and head to a hotel sleep for a few hrs then back to the airport bounced to San Fran wasn't allowed to get onto the earlier flight to Reno wait 6 hrs for a 2.5 hr drive. Land in Reno- Take a shuttle to a hotel near where I live in South Lake Tahoe and have a friend pick me up to finally get back to my house. The next morning was time to pack up my house into boxes and get a storage facility and then it was time to pack up and head to Mammoth for 2 days to do some shooting with friends and take a drive through the desert.

1 comment:

  1. SICK PORTRAIT KID, THE DOF IS SIIICK, SO IS THE LIGHTING SUPER SOFT YET I LIKE HOW IN FOCUS HIS GLASSES ARE, SIIICK KID. CAN'T WAIT TO KICK IT

    ReplyDelete